Disc Golf Youth and Education
Welcome to the PDGA Youth and Education page. Our mission is to encourage and create opportunities for competitive junior disc golf with an emphasis on learning, playing, and enjoying the sport. The page provides juniors, parents, educators, and youth leaders the resources to start or enhance the junior player’s experience.
- Through the Chains: Tips from Pros on their Junior Beginnings
- Kids Disc Golf Tip: Engage The Lower Body With Jump Putts
- Introducing Children to the Game: Let's Have Fun!
- More Youth and Education articles »
Disc golf is a natural fit for physical education curriculums, school clubs, camp activities, or as a course on campus. To teach a child disc golf is to open a lifetime of fitness and competitive opportunities.
- Lessons on the Lifetime Sport
- Disc Golf for Education
- Getting the EDGE: A Standards-Based Disc Golf Curriculum
- $100k+ in Grants Awarded Through EDGE Tournament Charity Program
- How To Implement Disc Golf Curriculum in Schools
Disc Golf Education in the News
- Time to 'throw the disc'
- Coweta disc golf courses coming soon
- Disc golf takes flight at city school
- Disc golf course, greenhouse funded by surprise grants in NEISD
- Local Girl Wins National Disc Golf Championship
- Girl hits amazing disc golf shot! (video)
- Junior Division Competition Guide
- PDGA Junior Disc Golf World Champions
- Filimoehala, Castruita Among Champions Crowned at 2021 PDGA Junior Worlds in Emporia
- Full Coverage of the 2021 PDGA Junior Disc Golf World Championship
- Next Generation Set to Compete at 2021 PDGA Junior Worlds in Kansas
- 2021 PDGA Junior Worlds Divisional Doubles Results
- 2021 PDGA Junior Worlds EDGE Skillshot Results
- 2021 PDGA Junior Worlds Long Drive Results
- 2021 PDGA Junior Worlds Putting Competition Results
- Top 10 Junior Events in 2019